4 DAYS TO GO! The SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competitors
There are simply 4 days left until the deadline for submission of entries for the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competitors.
The Competitors pointers are as follows:
– Entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or earlier than 25/11/20. Late and hardcopy submissions won’t be accepted.
– Submissions should be in a single MS Phrase doc (No PDFs) and embrace a title web page with the title of the essay, writer’s title and speak to data (cellphone quantity and e-mail deal with) and a 100-word (or much less) biography.
– Essays should be submitted in English, should not exceed 1500 phrases (excluding title web page, endnotes and bibliography), ought to be submitted with numbered pages, and double-spaced utilizing Arial, 11-point font.
– Essays should be authentic and never beforehand printed.
– Entrants are to submit just one entry. Co-authorship shouldn’t be permitted.
– Essays will probably be judged primarily based on readability of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of study, relevance to business, and conformity to contest guidelines.
– The winner shall be introduced throughout the Annual Enterprise Luncheon on third December, 2020.
Observe: This contest is open solely to people certified to observe legislation in Nigeria.
Members stand an opportunity to win a full sponsorship for one certificates incomes course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Directors (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
All questions or issues might be forwarded to email@example.com. Additional data on the Competitors and the thirteenth Annual Enterprise Luncheon might be accessed at luncheon.spaajibade.com.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA
Win your Court docket instances at present, Get Reasonably priced Supreme Court docket Legislation Reviews >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of latest legal guidelines of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or name : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reviews comprise priceless and unusual locus classicus for Authorized analysis, opinion, and advocacy. Seize your copy now!!! Name 07044444777 or 08181999888.
Go to our web site: www.alexandernigeria.com/