4th Legal professionals in Oil & Fuel Convention: 10 Days to Finish of Early hen registration [REGISTER NOW @50% DISCOUNT]
The Lawyer’s in Oil and Fuel Convention 2021 is billed to carry on 23rd of March 2021. The Convention intends to interrogate the continued authorized and coverage reforms within the Nigerian Oil and Fuel sector, significantly pertaining to the Petroleum Trade Invoice which has handed second studying on the ground of the Nationwide Meeting and the Native Content material Invoice which is at the moment present process public listening to. It can additionally study the latest developments within the Nigerian energy sector.
The occasion brings collectively numerous stakeholders within the Nigerian Power Sector to debate key points that have an effect on financing, commerce and regulation of the Sector, with an intention to studying greatest practices, enhancing on the legal guidelines and insurance policies and higher understanding them. The intention is to critically study these legal guidelines and the way they’d change or have an effect on Nigeria’s vitality future.
THEME: NIGERIA’S ENERGY FUTURE: LAW, POLICY AND REGULATION
DATE: 23RD OF MARCH, 2021.
VENUE: EKO HOTEL AND SUITES, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
08:00am – 09:00am ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION.
09:00am – 10:00am OPENING CEREMONY
Opening Comment- “The Function of the PIB in Boosting Nigeria’s Financial Growth”.
10:00am – 11:30am SESSION 1: UPSTREAM ISSUES FROM THE PIB
- NNPC to NNPC Restricted: What to Anticipate from the Transition.
- Pathways to Progress: Wins from the PIB for Nigeria’s Upstream Fuel Sector.
- Codification of IJVs below the PIB: Classes from NLNG
- Ministerial Consent below the PIB: The Prospects and Challenges of Deemed Consent.
- The PIB’s Hydrocarbons Tax: When Does Taxation Turn out to be Sufficient.
11:30am -12:00pm NETWORKING TEA/COFEE BREAK
12:00pm – 01:30pm SESSION 2: MIDSTREAM AND DOWNSTREAM ISSUES FROM THE PIB
- Concerns for Offshore Financing of Massive Fuel Initiatives: Lenders and the Regulation.
- LPG Growth: Does the PIB Come to Assist?
- Is the PIB the Messiah for Midstream Fuel Growth in Nigeria?
- Fuel Value below the PIB: Value Management or Free Markets?
- Governing the Midstream and Downstream below the PIB: What’s New for the Regulator?
01:30pm -03:00pm SESSION 3: LOCAL CONTENT
- Increasing the Scope of Nigerian Native Content material Legal guidelines: To be or to not be?
- The Native Content material Modification Invoice: Interrogating the Function of A number of Statutory Funds in Selling Nigeria’s Native Content material.
- Assessing the Previous Decade of Nigeria Native Content material: Wins, Losses and Method Ahead.
- How A lot Native is in Native Content material: Inspecting the Regulation and Actuality of Nigerian Native Content material.
- Native Content material Modification Invoice 2020: Ought to Native Content material Regulation be Localized or Harmonized?
03:00pm – 04:00pm LUNCH BREAK
04:00pm – 05:30pm SESSION 4: LAWS AND POLICIES IN THE POWER SECTOR
- The Dying of MYTO 2020 and a Reflective Tariff Framework: Who Advantages?
- The Viability of CBN’s Mass Metering Programme for the MAPs.
- Siemens Deal and the Quest to Energy Nigeria: Prospects and Challenges.
- Energy Sector Fuel Provide Challenges: What Does the PIB Repair?
- PIB: The place is the Place of Renewable Power?
07:00pm – 08:00pm RED CARPET
08:00pm – 10:00pm DINNER AND AWARDS CEREMONY.
|DATE||CATEGORY||REGISTRATION FEE #||DISCOUNT %|
|01/11/2020 – 30/11/2020||Earlybird registration||50,000||50%|
|01/12/2020 – 23/03/2021||Regular registration||100,000||0%|
Click on www.lawyersinoilandgas.com/register/ to benefit from the 50% low cost supply
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA
Win your Courtroom instances right now, Get Inexpensive Supreme Courtroom Regulation Stories >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of latest legal guidelines of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or name : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stories comprise worthwhile and unusual locus classicus for Authorized analysis, opinion, and advocacy. Seize your copy now!!! Name 07044444777 or 08181999888.
Go to our web site: www.alexandernigeria.com/