1 DAY TO GO! The SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competitors
There’s simply 1 day left until the deadline for submission of entries for the SPA Ajibade & Co. Essay Competitors.
The Competitors tips are as follows:
– Entries are to be submitted to email@example.com on or earlier than 25/11/20. Late and hardcopy submissions won’t be accepted.
– Submissions have to be in a single MS Phrase doc (No PDFs) and embrace a title web page with the title of the essay, creator’s identify and call data (telephone quantity and electronic mail handle) and a 100-word (or much less) biography.
– Essays have to be submitted in English, should not exceed 1500 phrases (excluding title web page, endnotes and bibliography), must be submitted with numbered pages, and double-spaced utilizing Arial, 11-point font.
– Essays have to be authentic and never beforehand revealed.
– Entrants are to submit just one entry. Co-authorship just isn’t permitted.
– Essays will probably be judged based mostly on readability of expression, spelling and grammar, originality of thought, depth of research, relevance to business, and conformity to contest guidelines.
– The winner shall be introduced in the course of the Annual Enterprise Luncheon on third December, 2020.
Observe: This contest is open solely to people certified to apply legislation in Nigeria.
Members stand an opportunity to win a full sponsorship for one certificates incomes course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Directors (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CITN).
All questions or issues might be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional data on the Competitors and the thirteenth Annual Enterprise Luncheon might be accessed at luncheon.spaajibade.com.
To register for the luncheon, go to luncheon.spaajibade.com/register
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA
Win your Court docket circumstances immediately, Get Inexpensive Supreme Court docket Legislation Reviews >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of latest legal guidelines of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or name : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or electronic mail email@example.com
The Reviews include worthwhile and unusual locus classicus for Authorized analysis, opinion, and advocacy. Seize your copy now!!! Name 07044444777 or 08181999888.
Go to our web site: www.alexandernigeria.com/