4th Attorneys in Oil & Gasoline Convention: Extension of Early chook registration!!! [HURRY NOW TO REGISTER @50% DISCOUNT]
The Lawyer’s in Oil and Gasoline Convention 2021 has introduced the extension of Early chook registration. Registration now closes on the fifteenth of December, 2020.
The Oil and Gasoline Convention is billed to carry on 23rd of March 2021. The Convention intends to interrogate the continued authorized and coverage reforms within the Nigerian Oil and Gasoline sector, significantly relating the Petroleum Trade Invoice which has handed second studying on the ground of the Nationwide Meeting and the Native Content material Invoice which is at the moment present process public listening to. It’ll additionally look at the latest developments within the Nigerian energy sector.
The occasion brings collectively varied stakeholders within the Nigerian Power Sector to debate key points that have an effect on financing, commerce and regulation of the Sector, with an intention to studying finest practices, enhancing on the legal guidelines and insurance policies and higher understanding them. The intention is to critically look at these legal guidelines and the way they might change or have an effect on Nigeria’s power future.
THEME: NIGERIA’S ENERGY FUTURE: LAW, POLICY AND REGULATION
DATE: 23RD OF MARCH, 2021.
VENUE: EKO HOTEL AND SUITES, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
08:00am – 09:00am ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION.
09:00am – 10:00am OPENING CEREMONY
Opening Comment- “The Function of the PIB in Boosting Nigeria’s Financial Improvement”.
10:00am – 11:30am SESSION 1: UPSTREAM ISSUES FROM THE PIB
- NNPC to NNPC Restricted: What to Anticipate from the Transition.
- Pathways to Progress: Wins from the PIB for Nigeria’s Upstream Gasoline Sector.
- Codification of IJVs underneath the PIB: Classes from NLNG
- Ministerial Consent underneath the PIB: The Prospects and Challenges of Deemed Consent.
- The PIB’s Hydrocarbons Tax: When Does Taxation Grow to be Sufficient.
11:30am -12:00pm NETWORKING TEA/COFEE BREAK
12:00pm – 01:30pm SESSION 2: MIDSTREAM AND DOWNSTREAM ISSUES FROM THE PIB
- Concerns for Offshore Financing of Giant Gasoline Tasks: Lenders and the Regulation.
- LPG Growth: Does the PIB Come to Assist?
- Is the PIB the Messiah for Midstream Gasoline Improvement in Nigeria?
- Gasoline Worth underneath the PIB: Worth Management or Free Markets?
- Governing the Midstream and Downstream underneath the PIB: What’s New for the Regulator?
01:30pm -03:00pm SESSION 3: LOCAL CONTENT
- Increasing the Scope of Nigerian Native Content material Legal guidelines: To be or to not be?
- The Native Content material Modification Invoice: Interrogating the Function of A number of Statutory Funds in Selling Nigeria’s Native Content material.
- Assessing the Previous Decade of Nigeria Native Content material: Wins, Losses and Approach Ahead.
- How A lot Native is in Native Content material: Analyzing the Regulation and Actuality of Nigerian Native Content material.
- Native Content material Modification Invoice 2020: Ought to Native Content material Regulation be Localized or Harmonized?
03:00pm – 04:00pm LUNCH BREAK
04:00pm – 05:30pm SESSION 4: LAWS AND POLICIES IN THE POWER SECTOR
- The Demise of MYTO 2020 and a Reflective Tariff Framework: Who Advantages?
- The Viability of CBN’s Mass Metering Programme for the MAPs.
- Siemens Deal and the Quest to Energy Nigeria: Prospects and Challenges.
- Energy Sector Gasoline Provide Challenges: What Does the PIB Repair?
- PIB: The place is the Place of Renewable Power?
07:00pm – 08:00pm RED CARPET
08:00pm – 10:00pm DINNER AND AWARDS CEREMONY.
|DATE||CATEGORY||REGISTRATION FEE #||DISCOUNT %|
|01/11/2020 – 30/11/2020||Earlybird registration||50,000||50%|
|01/12/2020 – 23/03/2021||Regular registration||100,000||0%|
Click on www.lawyersinoilandgas.com/register/ to benefit from the 50% low cost provide
CLICK HERE TO BUY NIGERIAN CURRENT BEST-SELLER ON LAW AND PRACTICE OF COURT MARTIAL IN NIGERIA
Win your Court docket instances right now, Get Reasonably priced Supreme Court docket Regulation Reviews >> CLICK HERE
BESTSELLER: Get A-Z of up to date legal guidelines of ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE in Nigeria By Alaba Omolaye-Ajileye. To ORDER, sms or name : +2347063666998, +2348159307051 or electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reviews include beneficial and unusual locus classicus for Authorized analysis, opinion, and advocacy. Seize your copy now!!! Name 07044444777 or 08181999888.
Go to our web site: www.alexandernigeria.com/